Job Title: Oilfield Production Engineer
Reporting Line: Production Superintendent
Rotation: 6/3 weeks
- - Be responsible for DGS, well pads and on-site production HSE management to ensure it is in compliance with the defined HSE guideline.
- - Participate in JSA meeting and conduct risk analysis.
- - Conduct on-site inspection; identify the potential HSE issues on production and facilities.
- - Propose solution on identified potential issues and track the status of follow-up actions. (
- - Be responsible for shutdown of degassing station, isolation of the required facility and activity resume according to the instruction.
- - Be responsible for well open/shutdown, choke size adjustment, ESP well starts/stop, ESP optimization, isolation of the required facility and activity resume according to the instruction.
- Production Technician Management
- - Conduct feasibility analysis on the proposed optimization solution with considering on-site practice.
- - Develop and issue monthly production rate test plan, conduct the dynamic production data analysis and report out abnormal situation if any on timely basis.
- - Track the progress of new well construction and conduct the on-site inspection.
- - Participate in the new well testing and handover inspection, and report out the status to Production Superintendent.
- - Organize resource for formal production.
- - ESP wells running management including ESP well running life performance, monitoring, analysis, optimization, troubleshooting, etc.
- - Laboratory and testing management.
On-site Construction Management
- - Lead production team to support on-site construction according to the instruction
- - Be responsible for contractor management, analyze the impact of construction to production based on the construction plan and supervise the construction to ensure it is complaint with HSE guideline. (
- - Report out emergence on construction.
- - Be responsible for the design on detailed operation criteria and guideline.
- - Supervise the process to ensure the implementation is in compliance with the defined policies, guideline and procedure.
- - Provide inputs on the policies, guideline and procedure optimization.
- People Management
- - Define the goal for team member and conduct performance evaluation.
- - Identify the learning needs and organize the relevant training.
- - Define job responsibility and requirement based on department's responsibility.
Documentation Management )
- - Collect and document the on-site data on production and people management, e.g. training record, shift record etc.
- Bachelor degree or above in Petroleum Engineering or relevant subject.
- 10years of working experience in oil and gas industry;
- 8 years of working experience in ESP industrial, be familiar with ESP and associated surface equipments' installation, sizing and operation， optimization and maintenance.
- At least 5 years of people management experience.
- At least 5 years of on-site management experience.
- Be familiar with the oil and gas production and processing methods;
- Know well about the HSE policy and regulation and certain experience (e.g. at least 3 years) in HSE management;
- Be familiar with ESP well management;
- Be good at change management to adjust the plan and solution whenever needed to ensure a timely deliverables.
- Stress management capability to deal with the unexpected challenges or issues in a positive way.