- Posted 30 June 2022
- Salary Neg
- Contact NameLachlan Nicholson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Offshore Personnel Logistics Co-Ordinator, based in Aberdeen.
* Work closely with and support the Asset and HR teams with planning of crew and crew selection.
* Issue check in times to all crew members and vendors mobilising.
* Arrange travel and accommodation for all core crew including offshore mobilisation, training courses and medical appointments.
* Deal with any name changes for scheduled mobilisations to ensure core crew and vendors are clear to mobilise.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with the Asset planners and heli-admin.
* Ensure that personnel have the correct documentation and comply with client/company requirements to be able to travel to desired location.
* Update the personnel logistics rotas and mobilisation trackers in line with Company procedures.
* Source personnel from third party providers when required.
* Communicate with offshore team about any queries on crew changes etc.
* Ensure invoices for external suppliers are tracked and checked.
* Responsible for regular ad hoc reporting, and providing management information as required.
* Provide assistance to the emergency response organization as required.
* Keep knowledge and procedures up to date and in line with industry procedures.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Previous experience of offshore Personnel Logistics.
* Excellent communication and teamworking skills.
* Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise and multi-task.
* Adaptability to suit changing operational requirements and the ability to problem solve.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
Permanent / Contract position
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/055630.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.