- Posted 21 April 2022
- Contact NameEwan Melling
Great opportunity to work for a Major Oil Company as an Offshore Installation Manager in Houston on a 12 month renewable contract, managing the installation scope related to the Offshore (EPCI) Contract for a major LNG project off the South East coast of Africa.
- Management of installation scope delivery and Installation Team during the project execution phase.
- Safe and on time delivery of the installation scope of work within the EPCI Contract whilst ensuring a high level of quality consistent with a project design life of 20 years.
- Ensure compliance with Company HSE requirements within all work activities.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in management of large scale EPCI contracts with offshore pipeline / SURF type workscopes and proven team leadership / management skill set.
- Extensive experience in shallow and deepwater pipeline installation (S-Lay as well and Reel-Lay) as well as landfalls.
- Minimum of 20 years relevant track record in pipeline / SURF installation and pre-commissioning activities.
- Experienced leader, able to assess and analyze an offshore installation spread, contractors capabilities and challenge the robustness of their overall execution planning to deliver an installation campaign
- Ability to develop good working relationships with contractors and contractor personnel and progress collaborative problem solving.
- Fluid communicator capable to represent the project in front of third parties and other stakeholders in a professional and organized manner
This is a 12 month renewable contract, with opportunity to move with the project to site in the future.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.