- Posted 03 August 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameAnna Fryer
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Offshore HSE Advisor, based Offshore.
* Work closely with, and take strategic direction from, the Onshore Health, Safety, Security, Environmental and Quality teams
* Facilitate the OIM and Heads of Department with effective delivery of the platform inductions and Safety Stand Down material
* Facilitate offshore input to the process safety dashboard and KPI's
* Facilitation and supervision of offshore aspects the company's internal audit program
* Facilitation of offshore aspects of external audits and regulatory (HSE/OPRED/OSDR) inspections.
* Manage the offshore company Compliance monitoring program
* Manage Offshore aspects of TAMS, promoting zero overdue/not issued actions
* Supervise implementation of the company's Incident Reporting and Investigation procedure, ensuring the outcomes :-
* Risk-ranked for Actual and Potential consequences
* Correctly identify root causes
* Have SMART actions to prevent re-occurrence
* Are closed including supporting information
* Actions are correctly followed-up promoting zero overdue actions
* Offshore subject matter specialist for; Audit & Compliance Monitoring, Control of Work, Environmental Management System, Incident Investigation and Reporting, Radiation management, Risk Management
* Facilitate Asset ERT exercises
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of legislation
* Lead role in delivery of offshore Audit execution, compliance monitoring and KPI attainment.
* Promotion of a culture where all operations and maintenance activities are conducted in a safe and effective manner and in line with the Asset performance standards and company's Safety Rules.
* Reviews all asset ORA's ensuring effective risk mitigations are in place and monitor progress of the return to performance standard minimising production, environmental, asset, and reputational risks.
* Leads in workforce engagement including the E-Reps, Intelligent Safety coaches, Process Safety Forums and Safety representatives.
* Liaise with the onshore support to ensure alignment of safety related activities and campaigns and accurate input to the process safety dashboard.
* Ensure all radiation work is in accordance with company's procedure
* Lead offshore aspects of HSE, OPRED and OSDR regulatory inspections
* Manages the offshore public display of Legislative required documentation including OPPC permits and registrations ensuring they are in date and the correct revision
* Review work control documents and permits for accuracy and conformity.
* Coach and develop the offshore work force where appropriate.
* Act as a change management champion for HSE initiatives
Experience & Qualifications:
* NEBOSH, IOSH, Masters or similar HSE related qualification
* Offshore Survival Safety Training Certificate
* Auditor Qualification
* Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis specialist
* Risk Assessment Specialist
* Control of Work experience and expertise
* Lead Auditor qualification
* Radiation Protection Supervisor
* COMET incident investigation and root cause analysis training
* Bowtie or other major accident hazard analysis process techniques
* Emergency Response MEM Initial Response experience (e.g. role playing/exercise scenario creation)
* Considerable knowledge of the UK legislation
* In depth knowledge of UKCS regulatory reporting requirements
* Considerable knowledge of Process Safety and Major Accident Hazard Management Systems
* Specialist in Audit, Incident Investigation and Risk Management
* Specialist in HSE action tracking and management systems/databases
* Experience of producing technical/statistical reports/presentations at a managerial level
* Ability to lead change and continuous improvement initiatives
* Excellent Interpersonal skills
* Experience in an Offshore Operational HSE role.
* Experience in an Offshore supervisory role or identified as future potential leadership candidate
* Deep understanding of Energy Institute Process Safety Management Framework
* Experience in Offshore Emergency Response and Management of Major Emergencies.
* Experience in conflict and mediation management
Contract position but include the company will consider staff or contract.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/056337.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.