- Posted 13 June 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameKevin Kinzie
The HUC Manager will be the Offshore Construction and Commissioning focal point, reporting directly to the Offshore Project Manager. The HUC Manager will be responsible for the following:
* Ensuring that all personnel and any subcontractors, are fully engaged with the Project Safety Culture and demonstrate proactive safety leadership
* Lead the daily Offshore Team Management and Coordination of all Construction and Commissioning activity.
* Overall leadership for subcontractors Offshore
* Interfacing directly with Client and Operations, ensuring efficient and effective support is provided
* Completion of daily report for submission to Home Office.
Infield Execution Plan
* Verification of progress against planned activities and ensuring progress is recorded and reported accurately
* Lead the callback meeting with the support team back in home office
* Liaising with Management Support Team and ensuring all communications and reporting to the Home Office are accurate and valid
* Providing oversight of construction and commissioning activities
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.