- Posted 12 May 2022
- Contact NameLaura McHardy
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Offshore Fluids Supervisor, based Offshore on a 3 / 3 rotation.
* Optimise the application of fluids, cement, and waste management services in the field. Coordinate actions between the different parties involved in order to ensure that the best procedures are followed
* Follow up the daily consumption of the chemical approved in the PON15B and issue the EEMS report at the end of each well
* Review laboratory analyses
* Control logistics and inventory management
* Report on daily basis ongoing operations and plan to Fluids Superintendent
* Ensure that Fluids & Cement programs and procedures are available, understood and adhered to by personnel involved
* Perform quality assurance of mud and cement systems, stock inventory and consumption and Contractor reporting
* Assist the Drilling Supervisor to optimise performance
* Assist in the motivation and training of field personnel to meet company desired standards.
* Ensure permanent quality of data reporting (WELLVIEW and others)
* Contribute to the full implementation of company HSE goals and objectives.
* Ensure that Company and Contractor HSE standards are respected by the individuals executing the fluids, cement, waste management and other relevant contracts
* Review and report analyses of any equipment failure or non-conformance services
* Review and report solids control equipment efficiency
* Insure that job tickets and invoicing match with contracts on going and job done
* Direct drilling engineering studies and simulations with the company fluids team and T-Desk software, report to drilling supervisor and fluids superintendent on any restrictions in fulfilling the objectives with to the drilling operations.
* Provide detailed analysis of F&C related operations, aiming to save and transmit the experience gained.
* Produce phase and final recaps for each service and concatenate all summaries and environmental discharges for each wellbore in a comprehensive end of well report.
* Fill up KPI spreadsheet at each wells completion - highlight Service Company encountered problems.
* Physical check of service company inventory to be achieved on a routine basis
Experience & Qualifications:
* The jobholder should be educated to graduate level or similar level with engineering training and demonstrate high level of technical knowledge in the fluids area with experience in offshore drilling operations.
* The jobholder should have good working knowledge of internal and external rules, standards and procedures in the fluids and environmental areas, and be trained to level appropriate to statutory regulations.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/054643.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.