- Posted 26 April 2022
- SalaryUp to US$48 per hour + Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
- LocationRedwood City
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameDanielle StGeorge
Molecular Biologist/ Biological Researcher II
6+month initial contract
Redwood City, CA
Orion Group is now hiring for a Biological Researcher II (molecular biologist) to work for our generic drug pharmaceutical company in Redwood City, CA.
The Biological Researcher will join the antibody and protein expression/characterization group to work in a team developing novel therapeutic antibody candidates.
Molecular Biologist/ Biological Researcher Responsibilities:
- Strong knowledges and skills in techniques of molecular biology/biochemistry:
- DNA/RNA manipulations including DNA/RNA extraction
- Gene amplifications and vector constructions
- Protein production using both bacterial and mammalian cells and column purification
- Biochemical and immunological assays including ELISA, analytical HPLC, Biacore SPR and Octet BLI systems, etc.
Molecular Biologist/Biological Researcher II Qualifications:
- MS degree in biological science and 5-7 years of relevant industry experience in the biomedical area
- Must have analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Able to work with flexibility and independence
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills as well as computer proficiency.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.