MMS Technical Assistant.
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of MMS Technical Assistant, based in Aberdeen.
* Daily support, guidance and troubleshooting
* Facilitation of training/awareness sessions
* Creation and maintenance of user guides
* Actioning of approved Maximo System Change Requests
* Monitoring SCR quantities and progress
* Assist in design, test and roll out of new modules and major modifications
* One-to-one support, guidance and trouble-shooting by phone, email, Webex and face-to-face with offshore and onshore personnel across all Business departments
* Advice and promotion of best practices for users' particular needs/interactions with Maximo
* Facilitation of engaging training/awareness sessions for individuals and groups
* Creation of user-friendly and inclusive guides/quick reference cards with particular regard to target audiences and any potential accessibility requirements
* Actioning of approved Maximo System Change Requests - this may involve challenging and suggesting compromises or improvements
* Monitoring SCR progress through approval system, especially Safety-related, and close liaison with reviewers and approvers if necessary
* Advising on SCR creation best practices to ensure quick and smooth review/approval
* Work closely with Business users and Maximo Project Development Team to help design, test and roll out new modules and major modifications with particular regard to target users' abilities and any potential accessibility requirements
* Issuing new Tag numbers and upkeep of Tag Registers in Information Services system Documentum
* Maintain regular and productive contact with key users in all departments
* To act as DOA for Maintenance Management Team Lead where required
Experience & Qualifications:
* Proven capability in trouble-shooting logic/database systems
* Awareness of typical Maintenance/Integrity activities
* Experienced background in offshore or other production environment
* Ability to read P&IDs, drawings and schematics or aptitude to learn
* Experience and proven capability in a similar position
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/065180.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.