- Posted 11 May 2022
- DisciplineBuilt Environment
- Contact NameMonika Gajda
We currently require Mechanical Fitters / Test & Mechanic Assembly Technicians to engage on a 5-6 month Oil & Gas project based in the Bridge of Don area.
Duties will include performing the daily test and mechanical assemblies & repairs in workshops:
- Reading and interpret mechanical Schematics.
- Assembly components per assembly drawing/bill of materials.
- Perform functional testing on assemblies.
- Test assemblies per customer and or division criteria.
- Operates test equipment in compliance with engineering standards.
- Applies settings, calibrates and maintains assembly tools.
- Work with engineers in accordance with deadlines
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday with occasional weekend overtime.
Working alternative shifts may also be required.
07:00 - 15:30 Monday - Thursday
07:00 - 12:30 Friday
15:30 - 24:00 Monday - Thursday
12:30 - 18:00 Friday
Weekday overtime x1.5
Saturday & Sunday x2
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.