Mechanical Fitter /Fabricator
Location - Dalgety Bay
Contract - 6 months+
Rate - £9.80 per hour + overtime
Required for busy vehicle manufacturing business.
Our client is seeking to source an experienced mechanic with good technical and mechanical expertise. Capable of diagnose faults on vehicles using specialist diagnostic equipment and to then successfully repair or replace defective parts.
Duties include working on vehicles and make routine maintenance checks to ensure that a vehicle is running as it should, performing restorative and preventative work as required.
- Suspension diagnostics
- Read and interpret technical drawings
- Fabrication work as required /welding exposure
- Experience of hydraulics systems an advantage
- Experience of pumps, PTO's or similar desirable
- Flexibility on shift and overtime working
- Experience of working in a strong safety culture
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively
- Capability to work effectively under pressure and keep deadlines
- Having excellent knowledge about motor technology