- Posted 23 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameStewart Bryson
- Demonstration of safe, effective, and ethical working behaviours.
- Adherence to management system requirements for engineering activities.
- Delivery of engineering tasks to schedule, budget, and quality requirements.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security, and quality
- Apply domain and technical knowledge for design intent, as-built standards, and system performance through life for engineered systems and structures.
- Interpret and deliver the requirements of issued tasks from the Asset Engineering Solutions order book (including troubleshooting, quoting, reporting, design, commissioning, and handover as required), and make evidence based professional engineering decisions to solve technical problems within area of responsibility.
- Identify and escalate business risk arising from condition of engineered systems and structures.
- Demonstrate adherence to management system requirements and relevant technical standards.
- Engage with company delivery and administrative requirements; report own and team progress honestly and clearly, communicate in an engaging manner, support performance management.
- Optimise the delivery of Operations Engineering.
- HNC with experience preferable
- Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering
- Building services or Plant/equipment
- Knowledge of Plant and Engineered Systems
- Project Management
- Hazard Identification and Risk Control
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.