- Posted 26 July 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameCharlotte Bajorski
Contract Opportunity, London
1. Rotating Engineering FEED Contractors related activities supervision and coordination,
2. Project and cost management in liaison with other disciplines,
3. Technical papers preparation to support management position for clarifications/ decisions with regulatory authorities of host countries, other entities or partners,
4. Deviation requests coordination to the project referential, in a timely manner and with due consideration to cost and schedule,
5. Participation during key project reviews, HAZOP reviews, constructability review and design/model review meetings,
6. Review of rotating equipment documents in accordance with industry standards, codes and specifications such as data sheets, specification, operability and maintenance, etc,
7. Ensure the respect of the technical rules on construction discipline (correct usage of General Specifications and international norms) for rotating equipment,
8. Ensure all interfaces to other disciplines are clearly defined and correctly engineered,
9. Support to possible technical queries and derogations to Project specifications (technical, costs, planning, interfaces, reporting),
10. Contribution to the evaluation of engineering, procurement, construction, installation and review/approval of deliverables from the design contractor (Engineering drawings, calculation notes, specifications, procedures...),
11. To comply with HSE requirements and to support and enforce the HSE Project objectives and directives,
12. To support and implement the Project HSE management system (plans, procedure and specifications).
DURATION / LOCATION
- Duration : 12 months renewable
- Location: UK/London
- Status: residential
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Advanced expertise is required:
* In Gas Turbines and Compressors in oil & gas project/industry specially for onshore fields.
Gas Midstream Project
* In project at all life-cycle stages of project development (FEED, Basic and Detailed Engineering, etc)
* Proficient to the codes and standards in the oil and gas industry i.e. API, BS, ISO, ASME, ANSI, IEC, ISA, etc
* Strong knowledge with International Structural codes (i.e. API, AISC, DNV, Eurocode) related to rotating equipment.
The service will be performed in English.
NOTE: No sponsorship, must have the right to work and reside in the U.K. to be considered.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.