Responsible for performing the assembly and testing of Company products and prototypes. This includes both onshore and offshore activities.
* Responsible for the assembly of Company products using Company assembly procedures, engineering drawings, and bill of materials.
* Responsible testing of Company products and prototypes using Company test procedures in conjunction with the Range Operations team.
* Responsible for maintaining the shop and test pad in a clean and organized manner.
* Responsible for executing the individual shop test activities as coordinated by the Shop Manager.
* Provide feedback to the Shop Manager/Lead Tech on opportunities for improvement or efficiency. This includes updates to procedures, additional tooling, etc.
* Participate in any other non-assembly/testing activities in the shop, range or outside facilities to support Company.
* Mentor and develop other Assembly-Test Technicians by providing experience as new individuals begin work at Company.
* 3-5 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry
* Demonstrated ability to read and follow written instructions
* Experience working with equipment using high pneumatic and hydraulic pressures
* Demonstrated Safety mindset
* 10 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry
* 5 years of experience as a Field Service Technician in the Oil and Gas industry
* 1-3 years of experience in supervision
* Forklift operator certification
* Certifications to work offshore
* Ability to undertake domestic or international travel
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.