- Posted 31 October 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameRen White
Material Coordinator II
* Under general supervision, responsible for ensuring timely materials goods movements, accurate and appropriate storage and movement of products and inventory accuracy.
* Also responsible for other daily operations functions of the warehouse which includes various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
* High school diploma required; two-year degree preferred.
* Two years of related experience in material handling required.
* Experience working in an operations environment is preferred, including knowledge and use of handheld scanners and lift truck certification.
* Job will also require the performance of other duties and activities as directed.
* Forklift certification
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.