The Material Coordinator reports to the Procurement Handover and PSM Lead and is responsible for undertaking the planning and oversight of the material reconciliation during handover of all material from EPCI Contractor to Company at termination of the current EPCI Contract. The materials to be handed over are a mixture of Company Provided Items and Contractor Items. The materials will include: linepipe, flexible pipe, valves, structural steel, forgings, subsea connectors etc.
During the handover it is anticipated that each material shall be visually verified present and condition inspected.
The Material Coordinator will work in close relation with the Linepipe Lead who shall be present and responsible at linepipe storage locations for site implementation of linepipe inspection and handover activities.
* Agree detailed handover plans with Contractor for the handover of all material to Company.
* Attend various sites to ensure plans are implemented and clear objectives known for all supporting TPIs.
* Provide regular updates on progress for handover of all material.
* Identify any potential non-conformances / discrepancies in material and bring to attention of Technical Manager
* Ensure all documentation is in place and physical condition of all material is well documented at handover.
* Timely delivery of all tasks and work scopes allocated.
* Conduct of all activities with due consideration of project HSE requirements and a pro-active adoption of the Project HSE culture.
* Deliver timely closeout of EPCI Engineering Handover.
* Significant depth experience, minimum 15 years, related to logistics, quality control, or material management.
* Capable to work autonomously with minimal management oversight once a work scope or activity has been clearly defined and objectives set.
* Capable of coping with a large number of concurrent activities at various worksites and compile clear and concise reporting.
* Ability to develop good working relationships with contractors and contractor personnel and progress collaborative approach to handover.
* Ability to travel to EU, UAE, Indonesia and other global locations
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.