- Posted 13 June 2022
- Contact NameLachlan Nicholson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Materials & Logistics Team Lead, based in Aberdeen.
* Materials management;
* Warehouse operations and distribution;
* International freight transport;
* Customs; awareness and understanding of relevant legislation;
* Marine operations.
* Workload distribution and delivery;
* People development, performance & training;
* Budgeting and scheduling.
* Ensuring the existing material management procedures are adhered to.
* Improving processes to maximize operations and productivity.
* Overseeing inventory by effectively managing:
* Inventory reconciliation;
* Reduction of shrink and loss;
* Damaged product management and security.
* Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing applicable
* corporate, and legal safety requirements.
* Encouraging employees to become safety advocates by engaging in our hazard identification program and
* continuous improvement safety programs.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Working knowledge of Maximo system.
* Computer skills essential (Microsoft Office Suite & Maximo).
* Experience in a similar position preferred.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/055243.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.