- Posted 30 April 2022
- Contact NameKeir Ferguson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Materials & Logistics Coordinator, based in Aberdeen on a 12 month basis.
* Develop and lead end-to-end logistics solutions to achieve required on-time pick up & delivery of goods. Manage Logistics Costs to meet budgets and Op Plans.
* Detects and signals flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements.
* Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis.
* Contributes to project as a team member.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with relevant experience in Logistics
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/052516.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.