- Posted 05 July 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameAdrian Davidson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Material Plan & Execution, based in Aberdeen.
* To Manage master planning, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and 3rd equipment rental needs.
* Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs.
* Optimize 3rd party rental and invoicing processes improvements.
* Invoice control and creation of PO's to cover rentals.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Good SAP and XL experience.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently.
* Strong problem-solving skills
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/055738.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.