- Posted 03 May 2022
- Salarymedical insurance,pension,20 days holiday
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameJohn Kelleher
Orion Group Lifesciences are delighted to exclusively partner with a leading supplier of Process
Equipment & Engineering Solutions for the Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Semi-Conductor,
Food & Beverage Industries.
An exciting opportunity available for a Marketing Specialist for the Life Science Business on a permanent role based in Cork. Flexible/Hybrid mix of office/home working (typical 3/2 days)
Designed to support the marketing functions within the Life Sciences manufacturing group, this position will involve working closely with the Group president with a hands-on approach to the role and involving direct interaction with our other global partner market divisions.
Establishing the Life Sciences brand, including the setting up of brand guidelines.
- Development and implementation of the marketing strategy.
- Liaising with website designers to develop & manage the website & to migrate brochure website onto product based & lead generation platform, including content creation, blogs, imagery, video etc as needed, ensuring an SEO focused approach.
- Developing marketing/promotional content for manufacturing, which can be utilised across our 13 global technical sales partner companies within the group (Europe & China).
- Creation & management of social media advertising & lead generation campaigns i.e.,
- LinkedIn, Google, Print/Online publications etc.
- Managing all aspects of marketing campaign development from market research planning
- through to implementation and evaluation, on both a global and regional level.
- Leading enterprise-level, public engagement, and international trade show, exhibition, seminar, delivery projects.
- Developing and delivering marketing plans to maximise penetration within
- Biopharmaceutical market sector.
- Developing digital first activities & lead generation to support sales planning and strategies.
- Working with product management to market and promote new product lines.
- Diary, meeting & travel management for related marketing activities.
- Generation of applicable reporting & analytics to support the role.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or business-related field of study would be an advantage.
- Track record of developing marketing plans and campaigns strong project management,
- multitasking, and decision-making, metrics-driven marketing skills.
- Experience with event management, exhibitions, webinars etc.
- Strong knowledge of related market tools & platforms such as LinkedIn, SEO, Microsoft
- WordPress etc.
- Experience with marketing automation, CRM tools, online marketing, and social media strategy.
- Familiarisation with interactive applications and networking platforms.
- Proficiency in Graphic design.
- Ability to work independently on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Willingness and ability to travel, as required.
Job type: Permanent.
Living Location: Cork (Republic of Ireland) area.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.