- Posted 31 July 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameKeir Ferguson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Manufacturing Engineer, based in Aberdeen
As a Manufacturing Engineer you will lead, coordinate and develop repair and manufacturing strategies to support both the refurbishment of Rental equipment, aftermarket equipment and new build solutions equipment. This will require the individual to make decisions on the criticality of parts and the effects this may have on fit, form and function. The purpose of the role is to provide technical support for the Cell, ensure work instructions and survey reports are actioned per the workshop daily production plan as well as suggesting improvements in products, processes and procedures.
* Providing technical support and guidance to the Cell in order to execute projects effectively and deliver to our customer.
* Monitoring manufacturing cycle times and propose improvements and action plans.
* Compiling Survey Reports and defining the repair methods to facilitate refurbishment.
* Leading by example to achieve highest HSE and Quality performance.
* Collaborating with cross-functional teams to align and support execution of deliverables while sharing lessons learned.
* Have proven experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Be able to show good problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills.
* Demonstrate the ability to communicate professionally and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders / customers.
* Have excellent written, reporting and presentation skills.
12 month contract position
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference TR/052442.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.