- Posted 02 June 2022
- Contact NameRen White
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will develop and implement new and improved methods for manufacturing, assembly, and testing of harsh environment sensors used in nuclear reactors, radiation monitoring, oil & gas exploration, and natural gas turbines. Your responsibilities will span from supporting daily production needs to projects that make a positive impact on quality, customer satisfaction, and on the Reuter-Stokes team in Twinsburg, Ohio.
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Driving improvements to assembly process capability and documentation, and training of others
* Supporting improvements in test setups, test automation, and trend monitoring
* Designing and building / procuring necessary tooling, fixturing, and poka-yoke devices
* Developing and maintaining manufacturing methods and process routings
* Supporting new equipment / upgrades from purchase through installation
* Leading and contributing to Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) projects
* Have a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
* Have 5 years minimum experience in Manufacturing
* Proven experience in problem solving and failure analysis
* Strong service orientation to the production floor and customers alike
* Demonstrable successes in a high quality and regulatory environment
* Ability to coordinate several projects concurrently
* Experience with debugging, troubleshooting, and testing both electrical and mechanical systems
* Proficiency with SAP a plus
* Familiarity with nuclear instrumentation and measurements a plus
* Proficient with SOLIDWORKS a plus
"As part of this company's commitment to the health & safety for their employees, contingent workers, customers and the communities in which they operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 or an approved medical, religious, or strong-belief (reason of personal conscience) accommodation, which will include weekly testing instead of vaccination."
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.