- Posted 26 August 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameIan Hunter
We have a current opportunity for a Manager- Project Management Office on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Surrey.
As the PMO Manager you will:
Manage, lead and mentor the Project Controls team ensuring processes and systems are followed to support clear and timely project reporting (safety, cost, schedule, and quality), project set up and close out including capitalisation and purchase requisitioning
- Assess current process and procedures and build out work process framework, procedures and charts, ensure solutions are adaptable to varying project size and complexity. Includes but not limited to, risk management, stakeholder reporting, schedule development, cost forecasting, procurement, and engineering interfaces
- Responsible for project document management, including development of how to utilize the new document management system during and after project execution
- Owner of Resource Management work process and Orchestra tool, responsible to drive simplification and improved accuracy to ensure Organisation is adequately resourced to execute project pipeline
- Manage the 6-week resource review cycle, engaging with Sub Regions and Discipline managers as required to identify resource overloads and through prioritization, schedule adjustment or recruitment resolve
- Ensure draft and active project have a resource demand in Orchestra, work with Project Managers and Engineering Managers to make any necessary updates through the project life cycle
You will have:
- Significant project management experience in the industrial gases, oil, and gas with experience in projects on greenfield and brownfield site.
- A strong focus on work process/procedures and experience of developing and improving work practices will be key.
- The candidate must have experience of leading a team and an ability to communicate successfully at all levels
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.