- Posted 05 July 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameEwan Melling
Great opportunity to work as a Maintenance Specialist for a Major Energy Company on overseas assets, the role is based in the UK on a permanent staff basis.
The maintenance specialist is an onshore role supporting the safe, effective and efficient preparation of the assigned asset's work, ensuring activity readiness. The maintenance specialist supports the maintenance & integration squad lead in managing the business of maintenance.
- Follows and supports Global Ways of Working processes and standards.
- Responsible for driving activity readiness.
- Participates in the updating of Maintenance Builds and ensuring appropriate elements are transitioned into the CMMS.
- Takes ownership of complex corrective work and campaigns.
- Actively participating in RCFA's - as requested.
- Technical degree or equivalent experience
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- Maintenance technician or other site-based work execution experience
- Proven track record demonstrating strong attention to detail
- Proficient using SAP PM and Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and influence skills
- Previous experience in starting up a new asset
- Previous experience in standing up a new operating region
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.