- Posted 08 September 2022
- Salary neg
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameJenny Chalmers
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Maintenance Spares Rationalization Project Lead, based in Aberdeen.
* The primary purpose of this role is to lead the technical evaluation and rationalisation of spares & materials held in the Morecambe hub stores facilities at terminal.
* The project lead role will ensure there is a documented assessment process compliant with business standards & procedures which incorporates appropriate business and technical approvals for the rationalisation and disposal of both material mastered and surplus project materials, equipment and their associated spares
* The role will lead and direct project resources, liaise with other functional support teams where required to deliver agreed project activities as well as report progress to the business leadership via the hub business manager.
* Develop and own the project execution strategy including detailed assessment criteria for disposal of surplus spares
* Plan and control the execution programme, resources & budget. Develop and critically assess storage options and their benefits
* Provide leadership and guidance to the multi-functional team, ensuring compliance with company policies and standards.
* Actively engage with offshore & onshore site execution teams & technical support personnel, ensuring participation in assessment process & disposal approvals.
* Deliver savings & revenue through the disposal of high value spares & materials leading to the reduction of high value storage requirements for the hub.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Demonstrates visible leadership and accountability.
* Strong onshore & offshore operational background
* Experience of maintenance planning, criticality assessment & spares management
* Strong communication and networking skills.
* Highly developed influencing and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal customers and 3rd party contractors.
* Commitment to core values.
* Visible advocate of knowledge sharing and continuous improvement, drives innovation and pace.
* Effective financial management of budget and costs and continuously seek ways to maximise value and minimise waste and risk.
* Ideally, mechanically degree qualified.
* Professionally accredited engineer preferably Chartered.
* Significant experience in operator / client roles in maintenance systems and execution.
* The job holder must possess extensive broad knowledge of Engineering technical practices and be conversant with UK oil and gas industry regulatory environment.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/062119.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.