- Posted 29 May 2022
- Contact NameEwan Melling
The Maintenance Scheduler is the single point accountable for scheduling activity within Maintenance & Integration Squad to generate a high-quality optimised, deliverable functional schedule that is aligned with the site annual schedule.
- Builds activities in the functional schedule to the minimum site integration standard as defined in the Tactical Schedule Integration and Optimisation Procedure.
- Performs nesting of functional activities to optimise equipment downtime.
- Flags site/area constrained activities in the functional schedule by 12wks and liaises with site integrator on new work that impacts site/area constraints.
- Performs resource levelling for their functions core technicians (e.g. maintenance scheduler will resource level Mech, Inst, Elect disciplines).
- Builds sufficient horizontal buffers between functional activities.
- Flags the readiness of functional activities as indicated by SPAs in P6 and reschedules activity that does not comply with functional readiness criterial. (i.e. materials delivery).
- Ensures non-core crew mobilisation data is entered into the regional logistic system.
- Issues the functional schedule across all time frames
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- Work execution background (preferably discipline technician)
- Plant operations knowledge
- Good communications skills
- Values structure and organisation
- Knowledge of Primavera and SAP
- Previous experience in starting up a new asset
- Previous experience in standing up a new operating region
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.