Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Maintenance Scheduler, based in Aberdeen.
* Working closely with the Maintenance, Operations and Integrity teams to develop the 21-day Schedule for all operational activities.
* Management and execution of all Maximo Change Requests. This includes writing new and /or modifying existing PMRs, creation & modification of Job plan and PM data records in Maximo. It also includes maintaining the asset database, creation & issuing of new Tag numbers, removal of Tags, etc. as required.
* Provision of operational reports on Maintenance performance metrics.
* Facilitate the optimisation of the maintenance and inspection, and assurance programme in Maximo. This typically includes various Maintenance improvement projects and ad hoc data requests from engineers / TAs etc.
* Carry out analysis of ICP Actions & Recommendations and implement in the CMMS. (Maximo)
* Development of Maximo functionality to align with business processes and requirements.
* Responsible for the Administration of Maximo User Security (set up of new users, reassignment of users to groups, removal of leavers etc.)
* Carry out any Maximo Workflow administration. (E.g., Changing Assignees of workflow tasks for WO, PR, PO, RFQ, Invoice approvals and DOA).
* Provide 1st line Help Desk Support for all Maximo issues and liaison with 2nd line support vendors to resolve Maximo problems and enhancements.
* Carry out a weekly analysis of why WO's have entered backlog, issue analysis to Onshore and Offshore management and reschedule WOs where possible.
* Work with IT to produce the Maximo Licensing strategy and ensure users are allocated the correct license. This has a direct bearing on the cost of Maximo licences.
* Provide in house ad hoc training, day to day training / support to all Maximo users
* Provision of Data sets from Maximo required by the company's Auditors (For Purchase Orders, Invoices, User Management, etc.)
* Analysis of Maximo data to provide Oil & Gas Authority with Safety Critical Scheduling / Backlog data as required.
* Familiarise with the company's Policies, including the policies on HSE, Risk Management and Major Hazards.
* Familiarise with the One company's Management System and its meaning for day-to-day work.
* Familiarise with the work and be aware of all associated risks for People, the Environment, Assets and Reputation (PEAR).
* Report any incident, near miss, hazards (unsafe acts/situations) and improvement suggestions.
* Know their roles and responsibilities.
* Actively participate in any job or HSEQ training or instruction by or on behalf of the company.
* Use all provided means as intended and according to their purpose.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Technical Degree/HNC or equivalent engineering qualification and a Technical Degree / HNC or equivalent in Computer Programming / Systems is preferable
* Experience of production operations and scheduling is essential
* Highly competent with all MS Office packages (particularly MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word)
* Highly competent in the use of relevant WMS (Maximo)
* Highly competent in use of SQL for interrogating SQL Server databases
* Highly competent in the manipulation and use of large CMMS data sets
* Highly competent in the use of analytical reporting tools such as PowerBI or Cognos.
* Ability to focus on results and delivery
* Skilled in problem solving with the ability to identify improvements
* Ability to demonstrate clear and analytical thinking
* High attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills and willingness to work collaboratively across teams
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/069402.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.