- Posted 20 June 2022
- Contact NameEwan Melling
Great opportunity to work for a Major Integrated Energy Company as a Maintenance Planner based in their office in Surrey, working on a significant project offshore West Africa.
The role is an onshore office role responsible for processing quality work orders and producing work packs, following the Work Management standard, that significantly attribute to safe and reliable operations.
- Generation of high-quality job plans and work packs to allow efficient scheduling, assignment, and execution of work.
- Identification of the people, tools, materials, services, and procedures needed for a quality work pack.
- Follows global Work Management processes and standards within planning activities and monitoring the agreed upon KPIs, taking appropriate actions to close the deviation from target.
- Modifies job plans based on feedback received, and requests modification or creation of master data such as new materials, new locations, description changes, etc.
- Sets realistic Target Dates for execution of the work and Required by Dates for procurement of material and services.
- Manages the daily backlog within their area of responsibility to clean up and prioritize work.
Essential Education: Technical degree or equivalent experience.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- Direct line management of people.
- Maintenance technician or other site-based work execution experience.
- Proven track record demonstrating strong attention to detail.
- Proficient using SAP PM and Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal and influence skills.
- Previous experience in starting up a new asset.
- Previous experience in standing up a new operating region.
This is a permanent staff position with a competitive base salary & great company benefits available.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.