- Posted 21 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineOil and Gas Recruitment
- Contact NameJenny Chalmers
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Maintenance Manager, based in Aberdeen.
* Maintenance Manager responsible for ensuring GMOC Contractor delivery of maintenance work preparation, planning and execution of maintenance activities
* Monitor performance metrics and inform management of any issues and delays. Propose remedial actions
* Review resource requirements and advise Field Ops Manager of additional resource required to complete expected work scopes
* Oversight and management of the deferral and MDCR processes within the asset
* Effective Management to increase Performance of aging Assets
* Actively manage the performance of Planning and Scheduling of the Asset
* Accountability for Backlog and Forelog management
* Manage performance KPI's in accordance with the GMOC Contractor
* Perform GAP Analysis across Plan Execution and Attainment
* Ensure work preparation operating rhythm is followed, actions recorded and tracked accordingly
* Maintain oversight over preparation and execution of equipment outages and packaged work activities
* Continuous improvements to streamline Planning, Scheduling, Maintenance Management
* Close working relationship with ERMI manager and the company's Engineering leads and Smart Room Team Leader
* Close working relationship with PBS Asset Manager.
* Participate in/contribute to safety studies/HAZOPS, etc.
* Team ensures performance of SECE's in accordance with SECE Performance Standard.
* Budget accountable for maintenance activities.
* Manage the cost control process within budget for department.
* Manage the approval of external commitments.
* Develop and maintain good working relationships with site personnel through effective communication and by making regular visits.
* Manage the development of skills and knowledge of the team to deliver best performance from both an individual and team perspective.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Suitable qualifications in Engineering/Inspection Discipline.
* Significant experience in Maintenance/Operations in the oil & gas industry, including offshore/site experience.
* Detailed knowledge of legislation/regulations relevant to discipline.
* Significant knowledge of offshore/terminal plant and associated process, equipment, and technologies.
* Recognized expertise in Maintenance/Operations.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/066550.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.