Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Maintenance Engineer (C&I), based in Aberdeen.
- Ensures that the maintenance optimisation project protects the safety of personnel and the environment through compliance with all regulatory and company standard requirements.
* Collaboration - Collaborates effectively with other teams, and actively encourages individuals to build networks, share knowledge and participate in joint problem-solving activities.
* Financial - Carries out duties in a way that maximises value and minimises waste and risk.
* Reviews C&I Preventative Maintenance Routines for suitability and makes recommendations for optimisation.
* Facilitates C&I Maintenance Strategy Review Workshops
* Improves Asset Equipment Availability and Reliability using current RCM techniques.
* Undertakes equipment criticality assessment in accordance with Company Standard.
* Undertakes equipment critical spares analysis in accordance with Company Standard.
* Reviews & updates Equipment Bills of Material
* Develops C&I maintenance strategies to meet business goals and where appropriate ensures,
* standardisation of Maintenance Strategy application.
* Participates in the cleansing of the existing transactional data.
* Participates in Obsolescence reviews.
* Implements effective maintenance program master data in company CMMS.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Recognised RCM qualification / demonstrable experience.
* Relevant engineering degree or equivalent knowledge
* Chartered Engineer status preferred.
▪ Coaching skills, especially in current maintenance RCM techniques
▪ Familiar with industry regulatory framework and specific requirements relating to the maintenance disciplines
▪ Prior experience in master data manipulation within an SAP environment highly preferred, but can consider someone who has experience in another CMMS system i.e. Maximo.
▪ Strong problem-solving skills to separate symptoms from underlying problems
▪ Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload in the face of competing user demands
▪ Ability to work independently in a team environment
▪ Substantial experience in a similar role within the Oil and Gas Industry
▪ Excellent interpersonal skills are required to communicate effectively to all parties
▪ Experience of Project and Change Management is essential
▪ Ability to operate within the strategic, tactical and operational levels of an organisation and exert a disproportionate level of influence.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/064496.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.