- Posted 23 April 2022
- LocationRoyal Leamington Spa
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameBinxa Auta
Orion Group have an exciting opportunity with Our Multinational Medical Device Client located in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. We are sourcing a Maintenance Engineer on an initial 7-month contract role.
**Remote working opportunity**
- Maintain a safe work environment and escalates and health and safety issues.
- Competently and effectively contribute to and oversee maintenance repairs on a variety of machine tools, Equipment, and production systems.
- Support the manufacturing department to achieve daily production schedules by identifying, escalating, and championing equipment issues that affect or have the potential to effect production output.
- Understand and adhere to Quality & Maintenance written specifications and procedures.
- Ensure thorough investigation and diagnosis of equipment breakdowns using common problem-solving methodologies tools to determine root cause.
- Ensure PPM and maintenance tasks are performed as per schedule.
- Act as an informal resource for colleagues and supports junior members of the team.
- To upkeep accurate auditable logs of all maintenance activities.
- Liaise with and possess the ability to convey technical information with other staff and external contractors.
- Apprentice trained, HNC, HND, BSc, BEng in mechanical engineering.
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance experience.
- Proven and significant maintenance and production experience working preferably within medical device or aerospace industry.
- Understanding and Knowledge of 5 axis CNC's and Conversant with Fanuc controls.
- 3 - 5 years continuous experience with diagnosing and repairing CNC equipment.
- Hvac or Hepa Filter experience beneficial.
- Good understanding and application of procedures and concepts within this discipline.
- Must possess the ability to analyse and identify potential problems within the manufacturing process.
- Knowledge of clean rooms.
#orionlifesciences #orionlifescienceseurope #maintenanceengineer #engineer #scientist #opportunity #career #contract
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.