- Posted 04 July 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameAnna Fryer
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Logistics Co-Ordinator, based in Aberdeen.
* Ensures that all activities are planned and conducted in compliance with HSE policy.
* Adheres to company policies and procedures.
* Responsible for ensuring as far as practicable that weekly flights to the FPSO run smoothly. Being proactive to resolve any issues that may arise
* Focal point for air freight to ensure that business needs are met
* Responsible for the efficient movement of materials to and from the FPSO. Working closely with asset engineers and planners to ensure that materials arrive when they are needed
* Ensuring that water and fuel are delivered to the FPSO in a timely manner
* Coordinates Marine assurance for all vessels being used
* Own and manage logistics contracts ensuring they remain competitive and fit for purpose. Main contracts include Shore Base, Aviation, Vessels, and Personnel Logistics
* Support in contract tender exercises when required
* Contribute to the development of comprehensive offshore logistics plans in line with HSE policies and standards
* Undertakes the role in line with corporate policy and demonstrates behavior's in line with Company's values at all times.
* Carry out duties in a way that maximises value and minimises waste and risk.
* Understand the key suppliers and trends in the Supply Market to help make better supply chain management decisions.
* Provide proactive advice in terms of mitigating / managing commercial and business risk
* Continuously develops ways of working by seeking feedback from colleagues and key stakeholders. Complies with Company project management disciplines, effectively utilises knowledge databases and actively participates in project reviews
* Prepare and effectively manage the annual Logistics budget including raising Po's and the review and approval of invoices
Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree qualified or equivalent oil and gas industry experience, predominantly gained in a Logistics environment
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/055700.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.