- Posted 05 June 2022
- SalaryUp to £0.01 per annum + PAYE
- DisciplineBuilt Environment
- Contact NameSusan Ferguson
Location - Glasgow
Competitive salary, flexible working and comprehensive benefits package
Our client has an opportunity for a Logistics Administrator with a background in Logistics/Transport to develop their career within the Energy Industry.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Support Production with the mobilisation of equipment, spares and consumables, in particular, providing support to the Equipment Coordinator and Equipment Administrators.
- Assist with organising the import, export and movement of equipment and materials.
- Assist in creating shipping manifests and commercial invoices.
- Processing of internal transport requests for GWDC and maintaining relevant documentation and records.
- Process equipment movement forms and monitor manifests to provide accurate equipment location summary and reports.
- Provide administrative support to ensure the effective operation of the organisations Equipment Management System.
- When required, create SAP requisitions to support PG Production.
- Contribute to development of systems/procedures and improvement programmes.
- Participate in stock audits as required.
- Assist in the review of data and identify opportunities for efficiency's and improvements to procedures.
Key skills and experience:
- You will have knowledge and experience of relevant computer systems is essential.
- Previous experience of operating in a logistics and transport industry is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of logistics, shipping and imports/exports compliance.
- Understanding of MRP processes and procedures is desirable.
- Communicates effectively at all levels.
- Knowledge and experience of working with SAP is desirable.
- Demonstrates good organisational and IT skills - Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint, file format conversion.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.