Location: Waukegan, IL (hybrid schedule - 3 days onsite required)
Contract Length: 6 Months with likely extensions
Pay Rate: $37-42/hr
The Standards, Training & EED&I group within the Office of Ethics and Compliance is responsible for OEC-owned policies and procedures, global compliance training, and equality, equity, diversity, and inclusion efforts across the OEC.
This role will support major compliance policy, training and EED&I initiatives, drive projects within the group and larger OEC and support the day-to-day administration of the OEC's training platform.
- Provides routine system administration and support of Learning Management System (LMS); responsible for overall administration of all training campaigns including managing testing of courses, coordinating with BTS and HR teams and resolves technical issues, working closely under the supervision of Compliance Manager.
- Manage minor course edits within the LMS.
- Routinely responds to requests and creates training reports for Audit, Legal, HR and various stakeholders.
- Identifies, develops, and maintains feedback processes (including training reports) to recognize and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Supports third-party supplier corporate-level compliance training program, engages directly with suppliers to ensure training requirements are met and identifies opportunities for enhancement.
- Recognizes patterns in email/data to identify trends and opportunities for process enhancements related to policies and training, offering innovative solutions and is responsible for implementation.
- Builds policy, training and EED&I project plans and manages them to successful execution with limited oversight.
- Manages OEC's new hire process, including onboardings new OEC personnel onto OEC platforms, systems, and processes.
- Facilitates and implements requests for updates, additions, and deletions to content on the OEC SharePoint website. Serves as primary point of contact for opportunities for website improvements.
- Coordinates internal and external OEC development programs and communications, including conference attendance, lunch and learns, breakfast briefings and roundtables with leaders.
- Uses intermediate to advanced software skills to perform assigned work. Uses and understands Microsoft Office Suite and other business-specific software.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience required.
- 4+ years' experience with learning management systems and/or project management.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong project management skills and high planning and organizing skills. Ability to manage workload and priorities while keeping up to date with emails and on-going projects.
- Excellent organizational skills with a high degree of attention to detail and follow through.
- Learns quickly, grasps the "essence" and can change course quickly when needed.
- Proficient with Excel (e.g., pivot tables, formulas), PowerPoint and other Microsoft-based computer programs/ software.
- Ability to manage basic database functions to facilitate tracking and reporting.
- LMS Skills & experience; implementing courses; tracking training assignments and analyzing that the right people have the right trainings, running reports, creating, and analyzing reports. Does my report what I need it to show and being analytical enough to look at a report and know it is missing this group or that group - doing quality checks before sending
- Analytical in nature; logic skills, be able to analyze Excel spreadsheets (high proficiency; VLOOKUPS; Pivot Tables; formulas, more advanced filtering) Used to manage campaigns with LMS.
- Interpersonal skills; identify issues, communicating with vendors; working with individuals for SP information
- SharePoint experience; would be doing SP maintenance, adding material, replacing, placing materials
- Content Editing: updating links for websites across versions of the training as an example, or a picture needs to be updated/changed, or swap out a sentence.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.