- Posted 07 May 2022
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Learning & Development Advisor - Organisational Development, based in Aberdeen.
* Responsible for management and leadership development programmes from needs analysis, design and development to execution, facilitation and evaluation.
* Development and facilitation of internal L&D opportunities such as mentoring and coaching.
* Design and implementation of succession planning tools and process, working with HRBP's to ensure successful roll-out onshore and offshore.
* Act as the main focal point in relation to development activities, providing guidance to management and staff on a range of learning and organisational development matters.
* Identification and design of learning solutions to support organisational change and development.
* Work with HR Business Partners and advise on learning and organisational development tools and matters, e.g., succession planning and talent management.
* Ensure business processes surrounding learning and organisational development are fit for purpose.
* Design and deliver team facilitation events utilising appropriate psychometric testing tools, where relevant.
* Maintain a level of professional and technical competence within the L&D field ensuring solutions add value. Identify areas of further development where appropriate.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Member of CIPD or equivalent level qualification Preferred
* Knowledge and experience of the UK oil and gas industry.
* Knowledge of Oracle HRMS suite of programs.
* Use of psychometric tests in team solutions i.e., Insights, Belbin, MBTI
* Proven, practical and relevant experience of working within a learning and development environment.
* Previous experience of having worked in support and delivery of a learning and development service, from identification of learning needs to evaluation of learning solutions.
* Previous experience of designing learning and development programmes and solutions.
* Experience of working closely with management in the provision of organisational development services and support.
* Previous experience of facilitating team solutions and other organisational development activities.
* IT literate: HR databases, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to intermediate level.
* Current knowledge of L&D best practice and competency requirements.
* Experience of supporting talent management initiatives including succession planning, talent reviews and performance management
* Commercial awareness, financial and numerical ability
* Knowledge of Oracle HRMS suite of programs. (Preferred)
* Use of psychometric tests in team solutions i.e. Insights, MBTI. (Preferred)
* Willing to travel offshore to company assets in the North Sea, UK sector. (Preferred)
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/053918.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.