- Posted 11 May 2022
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Learning and Development Administrator, based in Aberdeen on a 12 month basis.
* Ensure the training mailbox is monitored, prioritised and responded to in a timely and professional manner
* Raise Purchase Orders through Oracle Procurement
* Ensure all training matrix activities are up to date and visible in all systems.
* Ensure the Learning and Development SharePoint site and AIS System (or other L&D associated systems) are maintained
* Ensure all training courses, and appropriate accommodation are booked in accordance with agreed approvals and are recorded appropriately in all systems.
* Assist in the evaluation of training programmes - before and after the event.
* Assist in the organisation of resources required for the efficient provision of training programmes.
* Arrange for the maintenance of all necessary equipment and materials relating to the effective delivery of training.
* Organising of internal courses, where appropriate.
* Ensure all databases of training and competence records are kept up to date and accurate.
* Ensure all certificates are appropriately filed electronically and all originals are returned to employees
* Develop and maintain a database of training providers and develop appropriate supplier relationships
* Compile appropriate reports on competence and training related statistics - including activities, costs, performance against KPI's, etc.
* Maintain an up to date understanding of the requirements of the Learning & Development function.
* Develop and maintain relationships with key third party training teams to ensure visibility of their latest training.
* Provide any other appropriate administration support to the Learning and Development team.
Experience & Qualifications:
* ORACLE HRMS suite of programs
* CIPD Qualified or working towards
* SharePoint and other internal L&D systems as necessary
* Previous experience in administration, preferably in the UK oil and gas industry
* Proven ability to work effectively within a team and on own initiative
* IT literate: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to intermediate level.
* Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload, meet tight deadlines and deal effectively with changing priorities
* Previous experience of training administration
* Working knowledge of current training requirements for UK oil and gas industry
* Experience of the ORACLE HRMS suite of programs
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference:
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.