- Posted 30 May 2022
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameVictoria Armitstead
We at Orion Group are currently recruiting a Learning & Development Administrative Specialist on behalf of one of our Multinational Biopharmaceutical Clients in County Carlow to work on an 11-month contract.
Responsible for the design, facilitation, implementation and optimization of site Training system, learning programs and training initiatives for the site. Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with company requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to our customers.
- Assess and prioritise training needs for the site (e.g. through consultation with L&D Lead, Global L&D Contact, managers/ system owners, and subject matter experts), with reference to the site's strategic goals and Employee Development Plans.
- Support managers and individuals by providing information, advice and resources in order to promote a high performing organisation. This includes design and delivery of customized training plans for new and existing employees.
- Support and further develop the L&D Business partner model
- LMS System admin/ super user: Lead the day-to-day operation of the learning management system in compliance with site procedures. Ensure correct records retention for training records.
- Provide guidance for the design of training programs and assist in evaluation of training activities.
- Develop training content including materials and/or training aids required to deliver training programs.
- Act as Sub System Owner (Business Process Owner) delegate (Chapter 3.1 Training and Qualification) and provide audit support for training system as required. Act as subject matter expert for the training system.
- Work with relevant departments to prepare the Annual GMP and EHS training plans for the site
- Facilitate classroom and skills training as required
- Understand the specific responsibilities of all departments as they relate to one's own department, understanding the business processes one's department support
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong Administrative Skills
- Experience and/or a particular skill set in their area of expertise that adds value to the
- business; ideally in a manufacturing, preferably GMP setting.
- Diploma or higher preferred; ideally in a related discipline
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.