- Posted 05 July 2022
- Salary Neg
- Contact NameEmma Smart
OCCMS have a requirement for a Lead I&C Commissioning Engineer that will be required on a consultancy basis to support a scope of work from the 22nd July - 8th August
* Previous experience in a similar lead or managerial position within the Oil & Gas industry
* Liaise with the assigned Senior Commissioning and Completions Engineers and OCCMS Commissioning Delivery Focal Point.
* Review of the Project Documentation in relation to requirements of the scope.
* Sound technical leadership and track record of leading managing technical teams and reviewing technical procedures relating to Instrumentation & Control commissioning procedures and approval to of those where applicable.
* Competent at delivering work scopes in collaboration with the wider technical team and ability to deliver against key milestones as defined by Contract Sponsor or OCCMS Management and our clients.
* Sound Health and Safety awareness and competent at conveying the requirements to the wider delivery team.
* Sound client interface and management / track record experience of delivering projects through all phases of the lifecycle relating to commissioning execution and delivery. This includes understanding and interpretation of any associated Completions documentation and Commissioning Procedures with a further understanding and oversight of, review and approval to those where applicable.
* Delivery oversight of all project elements including quality and budgetary requirements as per client agreement and associated price constraints.
* Degree qualified in a technical discipline (HND minimum with relevant & verifiable experience)
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact OCCMS for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: CR/055704.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.