- Posted 26 June 2022
- Salary Neg
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Lead HR Business Talent Partner, based in Aberdeen.
* Oversee talent review framework and mentor country teams in preparing country talent reviews and, where relevant, in executing the outcomes
* Oversee and manage the coaching pool for company - ensuring the ongoing review of all coaches and the establishment of key performance indicators and measurement against those KPIs
* Establish effective reporting to measure the health of the talent pipeline and highlight potential areas of unconscious bias
* Coordinate the delivery of core leadership development offers (including annual coaching for performance and first line manager programmes) for company - oversee the tendering process for the new first line manger programme.
* Oversee the use of experienced leaders' online portal (ilead) - ensuring correct usage, oversight, and follow up
* Act as the contract owner for existing leadership development providers, ensuring that both company's expectations and contractual commitments are being delivered
* Act as the HR focal point for technical / functional competence owners, providing support where content should be delivered through success factors (SF)
* Establish a capability development plan for all global requirements and provide oversight of all global local learning programmes including online learning
* Establish, embed and continually promote and improve the mentoring platform and the culture of mentoring in each country.
* Manage the performance management process and tool, coach HR teams to effectively support the process and drive continuous improvement in this area
* Lead implementation of the performance management process for company, including overseeing the calibration process and presenting data driven reports for the Executive team
* Coordinate the global induction programme on a quarterly basis
* Coordinate updates to the content and format based on the introduction of local induction programmes
* Oversee the administration of the LMS
* Set up new programmes as required in conjunction with the functional leaders
* Prepare monthly reports on learning activity
* Support diversity and inclusion initiatives
* Ensure that any inclusion goals are embedded into all talent process including succession planning and performance management
Experience & Qualifications:
* Experience/knowledge of the management of talent, including experience of coaching and supplier management and leadership development
* Familiar with performance management and relevant tools/concepts
* Demonstrable experience of thought leadership and the development of innovative approaches in talent management and learning and to the commitment of the promotion of inclusion & equality
* A self-starter who can think strategically about talent and learning concepts and then translate to execution of projects
* Systems orientated with a passion for driving process improvement and simplification through appropriate online solutions
* Analytical and able to interpret data to create insight
* Great interpersonal and motivational skills
* Agile and adaptable working style - focused on ensuring interventions are fit for purpose
* Culturally fluent, and brilliant at influencing employees at all levels to support your strategies
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/055484.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.