Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Lead HR Business Partner, based in Aberdeen.
* Responsible for managing the annual reward processes including salary, bonus and long term incentive planning. Ensure successful use of successfactors tool in each. Maintain timetable as required by the business and ensure successful on time delivery each year.
* Owner of the successfactors compensation module (including compensation statements) and all reward data and process in employee central.
* Lead the annual long term incentive planning process end to end and manage budget request.
* Manage and maintain completion of salary surveys leading to the publication of country pay ranges. Manage the relationship with external provider and agree which providers to be used in each country.
* Oversee and perform the annual equal pay audit and also local analysis on gender pay e.g. UK - complete and present analysis as required
* Provide any data analysis and report preparation as required by the shareholders and Remuneration Committee.
* Complete annual review of benefit packages in each country and work with local country HR teams to ensure management of renewals for all benefits as required. Keep benefits inventory tool updated at all times.
* Oversee all pension arrangements in each country and support the annual process of pension assumptions and discount rates needed for the group disclosure each year.
* Manage the day to day benefit administration and the renewal process for all GEC benefits. Manage the GEC payroll and oversee the monthly input process and address any tax queries.
* Support the Principal Talent BP in the annual calibration process - taking ownership of the system and data preparation.
* Support in any M&A work including due diligence reviews from the Reward perspective
Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree in HR or equivalent topic/experience with working experience in HR function
* Proven experience of working with key reward concepts including salary planning and bonus planning
* High proficiency in excel and data management, experienced in using HRIS
* Must thrive in a fast paced environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing is necessary
* Agile and adaptable working style - focused on ensuring interventions are fit for purpose
* Interested in the digital agenda and be digital savvy
* Able to work on issues independently and drive improvement initiatives within and outside of the team
* Exceptional attention to detail, analytical and able to interpret data
* Must be confident in handling ambiguity and fluid situations and have an abundance of common sense and pragmatism
* Brilliant at influencing employees at all levels to support your strategies
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/068153.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.