Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Lead Control & Instrumentation Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Responsibility for identifying and delivering all of C&I scopes on the FPSO
* Oversight of FEED contractor C&I team
* Responsible for ensuring topsides FEED scope is delivered on time and any packages are specified for EPC and OEM engagement.
* Continued Responsibility through EPC phase
* Active technical management of scopes with existing OEMs and new vendors
* Identify key interfaces and actively manage any identified to resolution
* Escalate blocked issues to the Engineering Manager for further support in the resolution
* Identification of risks and opportunities that may negatively/positively impact the project
Experience & Qualifications:
* Extensive and demonstrated experience in greenfield and brownfield C&I scopes from Feed to Commissioning.
* Significant demonstratable experience in the design and specification of C&I packages; ideally obsolescence scopes located on FPSOs, including upgrades and new equipment as part of brownfield modules or packages. Including ABB SAS, F&G,
* FPSO project experience in any phase
* Held previous lead role or similar for operators and guidance of contractors
* Knowledge and experience of all project phases and experience in taking a C&I package from FEED to construction.
* Hands on commissioning experience
* Strong, confident; effective communication & organisational skills
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/069207.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.