Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Junior HR Business Partner, based in Aberdeen.
* Build and maintain relationships with international assignees and provide comprehensive support in the lead up to, throughout the duration of and on departure from their international assignment.
* Collaborate with key stakeholders including the company's Managers, TD's, TGI and the Company's global HR & TD Teams.
* Develop a good understanding of international mobility policies and processes and advising assignees on all associated questions.
* Ensuring UK-wide impatriate local allowances, expenses and salary advances payroll processes completed in an accurate and timely manner.
* Handle employees' individual circumstances with decorum. Having an awareness of family situations and the importance of support during such a change in personal circumstances, especially around family moves.
* Build and engage with the UK impatriate community and keep assignees informed with regular and relevant updates.
* Ensure assignees and line management are advised on any potential issues as a result of any legislative changes.
* Maintain the file structures and data integrity within Livelink.
* Maintenance and development of international assignment databases.
* Drive the continuous improvement and maintenance of HR systems and processes.
* Work closely with the International Mobility Tax Analyst in exchanging relevant information and have awareness of tax implications.
* Working closely with our external immigration provider on live cases and providing guidance to our future / current assignees on the UK visa application process.
* Providing accurate and timely immigration advice for recruitment queries across the business.
* Ensuring all Sponsor Duties of the company are known and systems are in place to demonstrate the company's compliance. Ensure the same information is shared with the other UK entities so they may ensure they are also compliant.
* Collaborating with all Sponsor Licence Authorising Officers, sponsored workers and our immigration provider to ensure roles and responsibilities are understood, relevant updates shared and processes changed accordingly.
* Record keeping is accurate and kept up to date.
* Annual management of a high volume of international moves as part of the mobility campaign.
* Coordinating with the HR Administration team responsible for company-leased accommodation, shipments from the UK and ensuring all departures from the UK are managed smoothly.
Work to achieve the vision of OTOC from an International Mobility perspective;
* Support with streamlining and simplifying various processes and systems across UK affiliates, including immigration support, people management, payroll & invoicing.
* Striving to be the best OTOC service offering in the UK to support with all International Mobility services.
* Carry out roles and responsibilities in a safe and efficient manner and promote safe working practices at all times.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Experience of working in a busy team, HR team or other
* The ability to understand mobility policy and processes and confidently apply these
* Ability to build good working relationships with people and is customer-focused
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong delivery and continuous improvement focus
* Ability to prioritise and manage a heavy workload within tight timescales and set deadlines
* Focus on value
* CIPD membership, or other professional qualification in HR Management an advantage
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/069243.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.