- Posted 09 June 2022
- Contact NameLachlan Nicholson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of (ITC) Project Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
The main purpose of this role is to engineer and manage projects related to Inspection, Testing & Compliance, specifically Temporary Refuge (TR) Integrity Testing, Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) Testing, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Testing, Ventilation Hygiene Cleaning, Fan Performance Testing, Module Pressure Checks and System Health Checks from initial enquiry through to completion and subsequent close out.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Must be willing to travel both offshore and overseas. Applicants who hold a valid offshore BOSIET/FOET and OGUK medical will be viewed favourably.
* British Occupational Health Society (BOHS) - P601 - Thorough Examination and Testing of LEV Systems.
* Self-motivated, client focused, possess strong communication skills and be able to exercise initiative to resolve problems.
* Demonstrate strong computer skills and be proficient using Microsoft office suite.
* Ability to use Sketch-Up and/or AutoCAD would be preferred.
* Able to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/055212.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.