- Posted 15 June 2022
- Contact NameFinlay Asher
We have a current opportunity for an IT Infrastructure Specialist on a 6 month contract with our client, a leading international E&P company, based in London.
- Focal point within IS for all public/private cloud, storage, virtualisation and backup technologies.
- Design, manage and maintain architecture for public/private cloud, storage, virtualisation and backup technologies.
- Ensure backup, DR and storage archival services are setup as per business need for the on-prem and cloud services.
- Ensure high availability and quality of cloud & storage services.
- Manage cloud licensing effectively.
- Act as technical lead and SME for Storage, Virtualisation and Backup services.
Skills and Expertise:
- Experience on designing and management of multiple public cloud platforms.
- In depth knowledge/experience of public/private cloud, storage, virtualisation and backup technologies.
- Key Technologies: Isilon, Rubrik, Networker, VmWare, Nutanix, AWS, Azure, Dell Server hardware, SAN administration skills,Cisco MDS switches, PTL tape library management.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.