- Posted 26 October 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameKeir Ferguson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Inventory Expeditor, based in Aberdeen.
* Grow professional relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
* Collaborate with Sourcing and Project management to prepare current status reports and interrogate schedules and capacity charts to advise on risk profiles for future activities and end delivery.
* Liaise with supplier to ensure timely delivery of goods and associated documentation to support internal and external customer requirements
* Assist in the provision, and approval of, all required pre-production documentation
* Assist in the resolution of any deviations or clarifications that arise during the manufacturing process
* Verification of accurate quantities, quality and specification adherence during manufacturing process
* Collaboration with management internally and externally to identify solutions to any ongoing issues.
* Assist with sourcing strategy targets on quality, price, delivery, and service necessary to meet requirements of internal and external customers
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/063080.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.