- Posted 21 June 2022
- Contact NameKeir Ferguson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Inventory Management Specialist, based in Aberdeen.
* Contribute to the annual inventory count strategy, analyse historical performance and complete a
risk profile of each Third Party Vendor (TPV) which will determine the appropriate count
* Perform physical inventory counts at Wells vendor sites as per inventory strategy, reconcile &
resolve discrepancies and ensure appropriate authorisations are obtained and documentation
closed out in a timely manner.
* Conduct regular comparison of TPV inventory reports with Company ERP data and follow up on
* Analyse Company ERP data to identify and manage surplus material. Work with stakeholders
both internal & external to regularly review inventory & progress disposition.
* Engagement with TPVs ensuring compliance with Company Storage Procedure, including
managing any improvement opportunities.
* Develop and promote new ways of working to improve performance within the team & business.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Significant in Inventory Management (preferably in oil & gas industry in a
* Strong system knowledge & experience - SAP MM Module & Microsoft Office (specifically excel)
* Team Player with excellent communication skills, ability to build strong partnerships with
stakeholders both internal & external
* Ability to manage own workload, and where required assist within other areas in the Materials
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/055415.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.