We have a current opportunity for a International Sales Manager CBD Medicinal Market on a permanent basis. The position will be based in The Netherland and is fully remote. For further information about this position please apply.
Our client has been the market leader in the field of odor control for Cannabis-related applications for decades. We are looking for a strong international personality for our Medicinal Markets division.
As a Sales Manager CBD Medicinal Market, you promote direct sales of our Filter / Fan Applications to Prospects worldwide from the head office in The Netherlands and you are part of our global growth strategy.
- Create a great first impression with our prospects and customers by listening to and responding to their business needs.
- Promote our applications through customer presentations, participation in seminars and customer visits at home and abroad.
- Coordination and guidance of new and existing customers
- Actively engage with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest.
- Collecting information from the market, monitoring new potential customers and sales markets and responding accordingly.
- Conduct targeted research into expanding the range to maintain a connection with the market.
- Achieve annual goals to drive aggressive sales growth
- HBO work and thinking level with a technical background
- Experience within the CBD medicinal industry is a must
- As a Sales Manager CBD Medicinal Market, you promote direct sales of our Filter / Fan Applications
- Self-starter, lots of energy and above all results-oriented
- At least 2 years of experience in International sales or Business Development
- Strong will to pioneer and operate with initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German, other languages would be desirable.
- Ability to take initiative, set appropriate priorities and manage time effectively, in addition to regular reporting to management.
- The drive to continuously improve technical and sales skills through internal coaching and seminars.
If you are interested in this challenging job, please send your application with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date to: Sharina.Tedja@orioneng.com or Toni.Smith@orioneng.com
We are looking for local candidates currently living in The Netherlands who want to work fully remote.
Are you interested in our role please apply immediately.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.