- Posted 25 April 2022
- Contact NameJenny Chalmers
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Integrated Activity Planning Functional Lead, based in Aberdeen.
* The Integrated Planning Lead will own the company wide IAP standard, process and system.
* In collaboration with asset personnel define and implement a 'fit-for-purpose' planning (28d/90d and 8Q) and resource loaded scheduling process, facilitating the embedding of ways of working within the assets that enable the delivery of improved business performance.
* Develop and embed key performance indicators for integrated planning and scheduling (leading and lagging metrics) and propose remedial / improvements.
* Developing strong working relationships with Asset planning and scheduling personnel including attending meetings as required, to establish expectations and effective ways of working.
* Ensure consistent implementation and maintenance of the Integrated Activity Planning process and standardisation of planning data.
* Ensure clear and transparent processes are in place to allow functional interfaces to be incorporated in the Asset plans.
* Optimise the use of Primavera across company
* TAR planning - Ensure IAP planning is incorporated into TAR planning process
Experience & Qualifications:
* Experience and detailed understanding of planning best practice and implementing improvement projects.
* Professional role requiring developed influencing skills to deliver the strength of the service required by the organisation
* Engagement and management of internal and external stakeholders through developing working relationships is critical
* Degree qualified preferred but not essential to role
* Project Management qualification / experience desirable
* Significant experience and knowledge of Primavera P6 and SAP
* Significant knowledge and experience of integrated project planning in an Operations environment
* Experience working within an Operations and Maintenance focused environment
* Experience of TAR planning
* Previous experience of managing a team is beneficial
* Experience with Project Controls, across Planning, Cost, Risk, MoC, etc.
* Certificates to travel offshore a benefit but not a requirement.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/054239.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.