- Posted 30 July 2022
- Salary Neg
- Contact NameLachlan Nicholson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Insurance Analyst, based in Aberdeen.
* Provide Insurance services, advice and support to clients across all UK companies.
* Provide insurance support to the General Counsel, Assets Managers and Project Managers to meet the Company insurance needs and to protect the company's interests in the best cost efficient way.
* Willingly and openly share knowledge and good practice, providing insurance support to all Group entities operating in the United Kingdom.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree educated preferably with a legal qualification and/or relevant Insurance industry qualifications
* Experience in a similar in-house role or for a leading insurance broker and/or insurance company
* Sound contractual knowledge and analytical skills
* Ability to work with all level's senior management teams at local and HQ.
* Track record of working with external suppliers
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Has the right to live & work in the UK
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/055609.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.