- Posted 13 July 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Commissioning Instrument Technicians for a Refinery scheduled shutdown for 8 weeks, based in Germany.
* Expectations will be to assist where required with loop testing, functional testing, dynamic testing and Cause and Effect testing.
* Working both in the field and at the consoles where required.
* Assistance may be required for field work with transmitter change outs as required.
* Conduct functional safety testing in accordance with the MSR Prüfkonzept on a loop-by-loop basis
* Register problems and raise punch lists where necessary
* Complete Check Sheets
* Alignment with SE/ Operations
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: CR/055897.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.