Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Instrument and Control Engineer, based in Aberdeen.
* Support Main Automation Control Vendors for their scopes - Honeywell, Yokogawa and Sensia Role Develop scopes from varying sources.
* SAP Work Orders, Management of Change documentation, basic Statement of Requirements.
* Be the Scope Owner responsible for delivery of PACO scopes during the TaR 24 period. Liaise with appropriate vendors ensuring resources and materials are available on time.
* Ensure Management of Change documentation is complete and ready to install during the TaR 24 period. Liaise with the company's Projects and Engineering Team to ensure timely delivery of their project scopes.
* Be responsible for correct completion of all close out documentation related to PACO scopes.
* Be able to review and accept replacement valve and actuator specifications.
* Typical Scopes Compressor control panel upgrades with Vendor Field instrumentation change outs and upgrades Replacement control valves and actuators / positioners Vendor scopes -
* Honeywell minor upgrades Yokogawa Pro-Safe maintenance and upgrades PLC / PC / HMI obsolescence upgrades F&G system replacements and maintenance.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Experienced PACO / Instrument Engineer, preferably Chartered Engineer and TUV FS Eng (or equivalent) certified. Knowledge and experience working with - Field instrumentation, actuated valves (control and quarter turn) and PLCs.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/069264.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.